Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Portrait Event



Location: TBD, as we will see what this Wisconsin Spring has in store for us!


This event is perfect for anyone! Maternity, kids, family, Mothers/children for Mother's Day, High School Seniors who just need a few headshots, engagements portraits, or professionals looking to update their headshot.


To sign-up, please contact me with your name, who is being photographed, i.e, just the kids, family, etc. and your preferred time. I will get back to you to finalize!


Melissa Cary


843-7703


Also on Facebook:

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you still had openings in your spring portrait event? My husband is currently working that day, but if you still had room he may be able to switch weekends. If he is unable to switch, are you planning to have another weekend event? Do we get a CD of the 10 photos, or do we order through you? If we were able to make something work, I would love our whole family photographed. That would include my husband and I and our 4 kids, ages 8, 6, 4, and 6 months. Thank you, Melissa!

    Jami Deal

    ReplyDelete