Sunday, June 21, 2009

{ Pettiskirt Princess Portrait Event! }


Finally! I am so excited for this event!! I had so much fun taking the sample images, and I know my little models had a blast as well. I would like to thank Olive (age 8 months), Brooke (age 2), and Hailey (age 6) for helping me out and for being so darn cute!
Okay, the details...

What: Pettiskirt Princess Portrait Event...Sign up for a 20 minute portrait session, where your little girl gets to dress up, have a "tea party", dance & play! I provide the cute little skirts & props, you simply bring your princess :)

Who: Little Girls, 6 months (or sitting on own) to 8 years!

When: Saturday, August 22nd 9:00am-4:00pm
Where: The entrance to Ice Age Trail (also known as the Park & Ride) on Old PB in Verona. There are some great grassy areas (perfect for bare little feet), lots of trees, and a little pond :)

Cost: $25...includes 20 minute portrait session, 10-15 edited images to choose from and private online proofing gallery.

How to sign-up: Sign-up will start at 8:00am, Wednesday, June 24th! To sign up, please email me with the following information; Your Name, Child's Name & Age, Home Address, Email Address, Phone Number, and preferred session time. Due to the limited number of session slots, I will book sessions on a first come, first serve basis. Should all the time slots fill-up, I will start a waiting list.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me: melissa@crocodilesmilesphotography.com or 843-7703




No comments:

Post a Comment