Monday, June 1, 2009

{ TEAM Crocodile Smiles }

In an attempt to motivate myself to keep running, as I am doing the Chicago Marathon in October, I have decided to create a Crocodile Smiles TEAM for the Madison Mini Marathon & 5K.

Date: Saturday, August 29th at 7:00 AM

You can choose to register for either the Half Marathon or 5K, and you do not have to be competitive, unless you want to be :)

Information on the race itself and registration can be found at:
http://www.madisonminimarathon.com/

Registration is limited, so sign up early! It looks as though it will be a FUN race...Starts and Ends at the Memorial Union Terrace, and there will be local bands playing along the course.

What you get: If you decide to be a part of TEAM Crocodile Smiles, you will receive a Crocodile Smiles T-shirt TO WEAR DURING THE RACE, and a $20 print credit on your next order!!!

Once you register, email me your name and T-shirt size, and I will be in contact. To be a part of TEAM Crocodile Smiles you need to register and contact me before July 31st, 2009, as I need enough time to order the shirts!

Keep checking back for updates on Team Members!

No comments:

Post a Comment