Friday, June 26, 2009

{ Pettiskirt Princess Update - NEW COST! }


I received the prints yesterday from the model sessions I did, asnd they are sooo cute!

I want everyone to be able to attend this event, and that means making it a little easier to afford. My whole belief when staring my photography business, was that everyone should be able to display beautiful, artistic images of their children in their homes without breaking the bank!

This being said, I have lowered the cost of the Pettiskirt Princess Event to $25!!!

Now you have no excuse to not sign-up. I plan on doing this event each year, and I cannot think of a better way to document them growing up than with whimsical images such as these that capture their spirit and imagination!

Email or call now to schedule, their are still a few spots available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment