Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{ Pettiskirt Princess Update }

After my initial post for the Pettiskirt Princess Event, I received tons of emails of interest. Everyone wanting to know when it was and how to sign up. I think I have succeded in marketing this one :)

My best advice is to bookmark the blog and check back in every few days.

The latest word is...I received the pettiskirts a few days ago. I am currently in the process of taking some sample pictures so that I can post a few of the images. This way you will have an idea of the type of images I will be capturing of your child during this event. I can't wait for you to see them, they are sooo cute. I also got some great props to go along with the pettiskirts, i.e. parasols, and a tea set!!

When I have a set date for this event I will post all the information along with a day and time that scheduling will begin. Since I have a strange feeling that this event will fill up extremely fast, all sessions will be booked in order of contacting me. I will also create a waiting list.

I think that is it for now. If you have any other questions you are always welcome to leave a comment or email me directly. melissa@crocodilesmilesphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment