Friday, June 19, 2009

{ Portrait Party Season }

Well, it is officially Portrait Party Season! I LOVE Portrait Parties!! It's a chance for me to meet many wonderful families all in the same day, and for those families to see what I am all about, and get a sense of my style, technique, etc.

Back in February I met J.A. at the Baby Expo, and a few weeks later she called me to set up a Portrait Party for June. At the time, June seemed so far away, but here we are. After postponing the party a week due to cold, rainy weather, we hit the jack pot. The weather was perfect, the scenery (Webb Park in Reedsburg) was beautiful, and the families and kids were a lot of fun. The big hit of the day...a bubble machine!

If you are interested in hosting a Portrait Party feel free to give me a call. I limit the number of parties each season, currently there is only ONE opening left and it is in July. More information on Portrait Parties can also be found on the website. A few have already been booked for Spring 2010, so its never too early!

Enjoy your pictures J.A. & friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment